Promoting First Relationships®
What is Promoting First Relationships?
- An evidence-based curriculum for service providers, to help parents and other caregivers meet the social and emotional needs of young children
- Video feedback approach grounded in attachment theory and reflective practice principles
- Gives professionals who work with caregivers and young children (0-5) the knowledge, tools and strategies to guide and support caregivers in building nurturing and responsive relationships with children
Who should use Promoting First Relationships?
- Infant Mental Health Specialists, Child Welfare Providers, Social Workers, Home Visitors, Early Interventionists, Family Service Workers, Childcare Providers, Early Childhood Education Teachers. Public Health Nurses
Bring a Promoting First Relationships Workshop to your Agency
- On-site workshops in your community can be arranged. Please contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Distance learning with online mentoring and train the trainer is available. Go here for more information.
To learn more, please visit Promoting First Relationships’ website.