Promoting Maternal Mental Health During Pregnancy VIRTUAL Workshop – February 6-9, 2024
February 6, 2024 @ 8:00 am - February 9, 2024 @ 12:00 pm PST$640.00
February 6-9, 2024
8am –12pm each day Pacific Time via Zoom
This workshop is eligible for 15 CEU’s
This workshop addresses the importance of helping the pregnant woman achieve a healthier mental and emotional state during pregnancy in order to improve the chances that she and her child will experience a healthier relationship. Interventions allow for individualized and creative approaches that capture your client’s interest.
- Research has shown that a mother’s mental health and emotional state during pregnancy has an immediate and direct impact on her lifelong relationship with her infant.
- In turn, the health of the mother-child relationship directly impacts the child’s quality of life, possibly throughout the lifespan.
- By helping the pregnant woman improve her mental and emotional state during pregnancy, we are able to increase the chances that she and her child will experience a healthier relationship.
Promoting Maternal Mental Health During Pregnancy training covers issues critical to the development of the early mother-child relationship including . . .
- High-risk pregnancies
- Unresolved grief or loss
- Normal, typical course of pregnancy
- Domestic violence
- Women experiencing depression or other mental health disruptions
Your fee covers tuition and all curriculum materials including two Promoting Maternal Mental Health During Pregnancy books, one covering Theory and Practice and one on Interventions, an assessment guide, and a USB flash drive with 56 reproducible handouts/interventions.
What participants are saying . . .
“Excellent. Fantastic. I love that I’m leaving with real, simple interventions that I can start using tomorrow. A very practicial application to help Mom through all aspects of pregnancy.”
“The presenter was good at connecting the concepts in a personal and positive way.”
“I feel more confident in being able to help my families.”