NCAST Parent-Child Interaction (PCI) Instructor Mentoring Course -SOLD OUT
April 19 @ 8:30 am - October 1 @ 12:30 pm PDTFree
Become an NCAST Parent-Child Interaction (PCI) Instructor! As a small, relationship-focused cohort, we will meet 22 times over six months to learn both the Feeding & Teaching scales, discuss how you are using the scales in your practice, and learn how to teach the scales to other professionals.
- All candidates must be approved by PCRP Director of Education
- Attendance at all sessions is required
- Required reading assignments
- Dates—April 19-23, May 10, June 21-25, July 12, Sept 13-17 & Sept 27–Oct 1, all are partial day sessions online
- One case study required after completion of all class time
- Tuition includes: All virtual classroom/mentoring time, instructional videos, Feeding Manual and scale pads, Teaching manual and scale pads, the Beginning Rhythms manual, Keys to Infant Caregiving Study Guide, and each Personal Environment Assessment scales manual.
- Refund policy—two weeks before the first day of the course, a refund, minus a $200 fee, will be issued. All materials must be returned, unused, and in sellable condition within two weeks of cancellation. Any materials not returned will be charged to the refund. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of the first day of class, no refunds will be given.
Detailed schedule: click here
- Read Feeding & Teaching manuals, use the scales in practice and share with the group, read Beginning Rhythms book, complete the Keys to Infant Caregiving training, read the Personal Environment Assessment manuals.
- A case study with one caregiver/infant must be completed to receive your certification.